[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:33:38 MST 2018

Le 09/01/2018 à 12:42, Matěj Cepl a écrit :
> On 2018-01-09, 10:12 GMT, Cyrille wrote:
>> Ok, then I think a "quick" solution (waiting a more "complete") is to
>> add almost the Catholic3_lit. Because We have more than 100 verses
>> different. And If I have to chose a v11n for Catholic bible I will chose
>> this one.
> How is this v11n doing with other languages? Is it truly
> Catholic or just FrenchCatholic? Is there some Catholic standard
> of v11n for Bibles (I can imagine there is, e.g., everybody
> should do as (Neo-)Vulgata does)?
Yes all Catholic bibles. My expertise, is about, 5 French, 1 Lingala, 1
Kikongo, 1 italian Bibles. I work with the Verbum Bible society, and it
is the official versification (copied from the Jerusalem Bible and the
neo-Vulgate).
Maybe you can test with your language? It can be interesting if you have
a Catholic bible?