[sword-devel] Wiki writers - attention

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 8 03:49:50 MST 2018

Peter,

The amount of time required to review deletions is generally much greater than that required to review additions.

So to say that "a delete is just a step away from a revert" actually obscures this important consideration.

I've no intenton to start revert wars, but this culling and pruning activity was launched with no prior discussion, even with the other admins for the wiki.

I'm still mystified why it suddenly became a high priority.

Best regards,

David