[sword-devel] Wiki writers - attention

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 8 02:20:23 MST 2018

On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 08:08 +0000, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-01-08 at 07:40 +0000, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> > We are currently engaging in a bit of culling and pruning
> > activity.

Specific stuff

- please cull Talk pages to size whereever you see them.  No need to
archive. No discussion prior 2017 seems a sensible cutoff point.
Generally, I would suggest we are so few, it is better to discuss
directly by email instead of this medium and keep the talk pages to
maybe agreed advise to contributors specific to this page.

- please cull all references to the old fora. Related to this - David -
this seems a particular thing for you - please change all the many
occasions where you described our mailing list as a forum to "mailing
list" and preferentially link to the sign-up page.

- I have removed the main page link to the ideal frontend wishlist - it
has become a burial ground for ideas, outdated stuff etc etc. Before it
makes a reappearance we need to cull that to size.

Peter