[sword-devel] LXX v11n issues

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 7 06:59:20 MST 2018

Unlike having a minor problem where an alternative translation of one verse can be relegated to a footnote,
Rahlf's LXX  presents a major difficulty to SWORD by having alternatives for whole books.

This cannot simply be solved in OSIS and still have a single module.

I think it requires two modules A & B.

The B module need not include the non-duplicated books.

Has anyone got a better solution?

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile