[sword-devel] Module upload: OSHB

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 6 05:25:30 MST 2018

It's not just the email announcements.

Our website looks somewhat stale because the RSS feed is only partially operational.
https://crosswire.org/sword/index.jsp

Nothing new in the narrow left hand News column since the WHNU module was released in April 2014.
The first part of the column is headed "Latest new or updated modules:"
That's somewhat misleading when the items shown immediately below are almost four years old.

Only the central Current News pane is being updated by "refdoc".
That's the same as we have in the RSS feeds.
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/pubmods.rss
or
https://crosswire.org/sword/sword.rss.jsp

I expect the required fix is something trivial that's been overlooked.

Best regards,

David