[sword-devel] New LXX module

L'Africain lafricain79 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:40:47 MST 2018

Le 05/01/2018 à 00:34, Peter von Kaehne a écrit :
> So, for text development, I suggest continue to use Gitlab, Github etc
> or simply your private arrangements. Any finalised OSIS etc is stored
> safely on CW's server until superseded.
Do you think it would be possible to create a common repository for all
the sources and the scripts? Where every body can add it's own sources?
Matej have already it's own, I have too mine. It can be private on
Gitlab with multiple users. By instance, if I have time I can access
quicky to the catholic modules for updates. Or if someone of us dies
with the source on his computer... The near example
Good idea?