[sword-devel] Which hat am I wearing ?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:15:26 MST 2018

Just a reminder, following my last reply to Fr Cyrille.

Some of us have "two hats" that we wear at different times.

- At times we are acting as volunteers for CrossWire Bible Society
- At times we are voluntary collaborators in text development with non-CrossWire agents

I doubt that I'm the only one in this list that operates in this way.

It's a vital distinction to remember.

Just because I do stuff for CrossWire doesn't mean that everything I do is on CrossWire's behalf.
Sometimes, we do things simply because we want to help our friends achieve their goals in the field of Bible text development.
There are many happy occasions when these two types of activity work towards the same ends.

Best regards,

David