[sword-devel] New LXX module

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:40:54 MST 2018

Actually, Cyrille, your having the OSIS XML file for the existing LXX is not strictly a necessity.

osis2mod has a command line switch -a that enables an existing module to be augmented.

All you need to supply as new source text is an OSIS XML file for the missing books.

This may go somewhat beyond the usual procedure for releasing modules, yet it's a method that DM Smith & I already use for the KJVA module.
We now have two OSIS XML files.

- One for the 66 protocanonical books in the KJV module
- One for the 14 deuterocanonical books (called KJVDC)

Of course, if the "modules team" still has a copy of LXX.osis.xml (or whatever it's called), then things would be simpler.

Best regards,

David