[sword-devel] canon.bible.xml and alternate versification questions

Vince LaRue vinsulation117 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:10:58 MST 2018

Hello,

In my use of Eloquent, I've noticed that the book names always display
in English, not in the language of the module. Is this a limitation of
the front-end itself, or due to a lack of a canon.bible.xml file as part
of the configuration?

Also, the Bible version that I'm trying to make available has a few
unique versification features that I would like to preserve in the
module (I don't believe it follows any of the currently available
versification standards). Making it in GenBook format is mentioned, but
there doesn't appear to be any information available. Could someone
point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Vince LaRue