[sword-devel] UnlockInfo .conf entry

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:32:38 MST 2018

Years ago I wrote a proof of concept showing how every customer could
receive a cipher encrypted module with a unique key per user. Nothing stops
any publisher from doing the same if they wanted to avoid having a single
unlock key.

Having it unique to the user's device would be relatively straightforward
to implement in the engine or any front end.

--Greg