[sword-devel] Module upload: BlaMat

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 16 15:04:55 MST 2018

To chime in about PocketSword indexes, CrossWire does not officially support downloading pre-generated search indexes for our modules. SWORD, and thus PocketSword has the ability to generate the search indexes on the client, like every other SWORD frontend. PocketSword asked for disk space because they were pre-generating these for some reason at the start of their frontends and we accommodated. I am not sure who is maintaining PocketSword these days, but rather than asking all of our module repos to pre-generated search indexes for one of our frontends, I would suggest someone just change the PocketSword Download function to instead call the SWORD makeSearchIndex function.

Troy