[sword-devel] Module upload: BlaMat

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Dec 16 09:19:32 MST 2018

On Sun, 2018-12-16 at 14:28 +0000, David Haslam wrote:
> Please tell us additionally in these announcements
>
> Module type
> Language

Added to work list

> I’ve not yet been able to find BlaMat.

It is Jon Bitgood's effort to digitise the Blackfoot Gospel of Mark.
Blackfeet are one of the First Nations of Northern America.

I found his work on GitHub and started taking it on. There are some
problems with it still and i have opened issues but I think it is
worthwhile to start publishing.

I am far from sure how many Blackfoot speakers still exist but how ever
few, I do think we owe them. Them and all other decimated First
Nations.

Peter