[sword-devel] Issue in AraNav (New arabic version)

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:24:29 MST 2018

BTW where is bug tracker? I guess I should get myself there too instead of
forwarding these tickets on sword-devel.

Link http://www.crosswire.org/bugs gives me 404 (link was at
https://www.crosswire.org/sword/support/index.jsp )

la 1. jouluk. 2018 klo 11.20 Tuomas Airaksinen (tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com)

--