[sword-devel] Bishop for Android 1.0.8

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 30 18:25:09 MST 2018

Thank you for the feedback Michael and reporting back.  I am trying to
get my Apple account converted or an 'Organization' so 'CrossWire' can
submit Bishop to the AppStore, but I've stopped receiving responses from
D&B about adding a physical street address to our P.O.Box, which is what
they require right now.  When I have more time, I will try to open
another case with them, as I think the silence means they have closed my
first case.  Thanks for the offer.  I hope we can get an official
account open.

Troy