[sword-devel] Android common module storage location

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Apr 30 18:01:29 MST 2018

I found that location, as per swordstubb.cpp in jni bindings
Android/data/net.bible.android.activity/files
as mentioned in my original note...but it had been empty and my brain
fart was that I had to remember that this device is new and AndBible
hadn't been run yet so of course nothing was there and.../sigh

/I used a file manager to push /Internal storage/sword/{mods.d,modules}
to that path and all is well.

Er, all is well with Bishop finding modules there.
AndBible chokes reproducibly every time. ("Unfortunately, And Bible has
stopped.")
BibleTime Mobile spins forever without ever getting past the opening splash.
//