[sword-devel] Installing Sword-Web

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 30 14:14:25 MST 2018

Hi Vince,

Peter has recently attempted to install SWORDWeb for a church.  Last I
heard he was almost to the end, but had one last issue he was dealing
with.  Maybe he will let us know if he was successful and what issues he
had to work around which weren't clear from the instructions.

I'm happy to help with specifics if you let me know what step you are
on.  There is also a Docker image you can use which basically has it all
working already if your server can run docker images.

Troy