[sword-devel] MEV

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:46:36 MST 2018

Aloha, Michael Johnson!

That sounds great, thanks for that! I haven't asked about eBible, but they
have agreed to grant permission for CrossWire main. This will be the
current edition of the MEV, and might come up again at the next revision.
They've told me that there is a revision currently in the works.

I do still need a contract to send them, from anyone here that has one or
knows where to find one.
Can someone help with this?

Thanks!
Matt