[sword-devel] New Spanish Bible from DOCX to OSIS

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Fri Apr 20 11:21:05 MST 2018

Vince:

Why don't you check out SwordHammer at beforgiven.INFO/SwordHammer as it
will convert word processor documents not only to XML but to Sword
Modules. It is still in beta and I am adding new features, but do not
plan to release another edition until much more testing. The version out
there now has had a ton of testing and end-to-end text automatic
comparison and proofreading.

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835
---------------------
Great News!
God created you, owns you and gave you commands to obey.
You have disobeyed God - as your conscience very well attests to you.
God's holiness and justice compel Him to punish you in Hell.
Jesus Christ became Man, was crucified, buried and rose from the dead
as a substitute for all who trust in Him, redeeming them from Hell.
If you repent (turn from your sin) and believe (trust) in Jesus Christ,
you will go to Heaven. Otherwise you will go to Hell.
Warning! Good works are a result, not cause, of saving trust.
More info is at www.esig.beforgiven.info
Do you believe this? Copy this signature into your email program
and use the Internet to spread the Great News every time you email.