[sword-devel] Fixes to versification/av11n.py script in sword-tools repo

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Apr 8 22:21:45 MST 2018

On 2018-04-05, 02:34 GMT, Greg Hellings wrote:
> Feel free to submit future revisions directly through git.

Ehm, I have to repeat: which git repo? And also, could I ask for
those Czech locale being updated as well (previous set of
patches sent to this list), please?

Thank you,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live
under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The
robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at
some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own
good will torment us without end, for they do so with the
approval of their consciences.
    -- C. S. Lewis