[sword-devel] Fixes to versification/av11n.py script in sword-tools repo

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Apr 8 22:08:13 MST 2018

On 2018-04-08, 16:52 GMT, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> Sword++ development. This is meant to be an unofficial
> read-only mirror, so please don't submit pull requests. If
> there are any problems with that mirror, please contact me.

Oh well, I have already my own git-svn mirror at
https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword (and I believe, better than
yours, tags are tags, and I have found all authors and gave them
proper names). So, I'll keep my git-send-email configuration
up-to-date.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

How many Bavarian Illuminati does it take to screw in a light
bulb?
Three: one to screw it in, and one to confuse the issue.