[sword-devel] Bishop for Android 1.0.7

Vince LaRue vinsulation117 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:29:42 MST 2018

Hi Troy,

Is there a way to install a module manually from a local source? (like
Module Maintainer Mode in PocketSword) I'd like to be able to install a
module that I've been working on for a friend who has an Android device.

I also don't see an item on the Wiki page
(https://wiki.crosswire.org/Choosing_a_SWORD_program) that indicates
this support. Maybe I don't know what I'm looking at.

Thanks,

Vince