[sword-devel] intro material CSS

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 8 10:23:32 MST 2018

Hey Karl,

When showing intro material, frontends already need to pull them from special locations and display them uniquely, e.g., they don't really want to show Verse 0 before a chapter intro, so ifa frontends want to show them with some special formatting, wouldn't it be fine for the frontend to put a <div class="intro"> around it?

I'm not particularly on one side or the other, but just want to hear your thoughts.

Troy