[sword-devel] Front-ends in which search can find words in the canonical Psalm headings?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:07:21 MST 2018

Greg,

I don't have an Android phone, so trying such a search with And Bible isn't an immediate possibility.

As for BD, I'm keeping it in mind. Not tried BD since Java 7 and it's now Java 10.

On Win7 x64 it's messy to maintain a program launch file. I must touch base again with DM on this topic.

Best regards, David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile