[sword-devel] Fixes to versification/av11n.py script in sword-tools repo

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:29:40 MST 2018

This hasn't been lost to my memory right now. I have been tearing apart my
PC looking for the root cause of intermittent crashes of various intensity
(sometimes X/Gnome lock up, sometimes the whole system hard locks) and it
appears to be a bad memory slot on the motherboard. As soon as I'm sure of
that I'll get the system up again and be able to tackle these patches.

--Greg