[sword-devel] Xiphos 4.0.7

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:05:55 MST 2017

Clarification - further evidence.

I was able to install a new module from eBible.org

Xiphos closed ONLY when I selected a module under Updates and attempted to
install that.

After the crash, the Xiphos MM no longer listed the same module under
Updates even after a further refresh.
Moreover, there was no corresponding new conf file in the mods.d folder.

Seems to be a bug in how MM handles Updates.

I will soon run out of displayed Updates if I continue testing.
There were 7 before I began, and now there are only 4.

It would help if someone else could also test and reproduce the same bug
under Windows.

Regards,

David

--