[sword-devel] Xiphos 4.0.7

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:24:26 MST 2017

It's been a minute (4.0.4) since I shipped an EPEL build. But I just put
one together for EPEL7. Please, please, please test it once it hits the
updates-testing repo at the next compose (ideally that should be tomorrow,
but it could be anytime in the next few days) and let me know if I've
horribly broken anything.

--Greg