[sword-devel] Module upload: VulgClementine

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 29 02:19:10 MST 2017

Thanks for this.

Xiphos MM gave message "Install failed" at first attempt.
NB. This was after a refresh, and after removing what I had before.

Even so, after restarting Xiphos, I was able to install VulgClementine 2.0.1

NB. Search Index for PocketSword was not yet available for 2.0.1
I'll try again tomorrow with PS, when size should also become available.
btw. What triggers the generation of the PS index?

Not sure why the multi-line TextSource field was collapsed to a single line
in the .conf
Surely the whole point of the continuation line marker \
is to provide for easier reading in a text editor?

Maybe SWORD should support a Notes field for .conf files?

Best regards,

David

--
Sent from: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/