[sword-devel] SWORD 1.8.0RC5 Final RC

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Nov 26 03:27:48 MST 2017

OK guys,

Lots of bindings cleanup still in this bundle.  I've moved the objc
dependencies out of the bundle replace with a Makefile which downloads
them and unpacks them from crosswire.org.  Cordova bindings are now
fairly stable for both android and ios.  Added a missing include file.

I intend for this to be 1.8.0.  Usual location:

http://crosswire.org/sword/alpha/alpha/sword-1.7.905.tar.gz

Greg has CI building bundles now and once he kicks off the automated
build for svn branches/sword-1-8-x we can compare it to this manual
bundle and if all is well, this goes out the door hopefully before
Thanksgiving weekend is over.

This has been a long time coming.  Thank you for your patience and
contributions, everyone.  So many people have sent patches and worked
behind the scenes on infrastructure and procedure.

In God's precious grace,

Troy