[sword-devel] SWORD 1.8.0RC4

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 11:50:34 MST 2017

Le 19/11/2017 à 18:34, refdoc at gmx.net a écrit :
> I am unaware of a submission. Are they corrections to existing ones or
> are they new and additional?
First I proposed to correct the existent Catholic/2, but you (the
sword-devel :) ) found this solution not the best beause of current the
modules that use this v11n. For this reason I proposed new v11n. But it
is not a final decision because I had some "problems" with Esther.
I can do first exactly the same as Catholic (10 chapt for Est) and
Catholic2 (16 chap for Est) with the correction. But currently the
catholic translations add almost all times alternate versification with
chapters A, B for instance, or with verse 1a 1b...
For this reason I suggest to do a new v11n with 10 chapter for Esther,
but adding the extra verses to the count of the current chapters.
Example currently the chap 10 has 3 verses but the following chapter
named F has 11 verses. Now I propose to write for the chapter 10, 14 verses.

Conclusion:
I can write 2 new Catholic v11n, like the 2 currently catholic v11n.
I'll name it catholiclit and catholiclit2. And maybe a catholicalt
(catholic alternate) for the last proposition. If you have suggestion
for the name, please do it! Is it better to use _ or to stick all parts?
catholic_alt or catholicalt?