[sword-devel] SWORD 1.8.0RC4

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 1 06:33:51 MST 2017

SWORD 1.8.0RC4 tarball is available for download and testing from the
usual location:

http://crosswire.org/sword/alpha/alpha/sword-1.7.904.tar.gz

Please let me know if you've submitted anything against the RC3 build
that I have forgotten to get in.

Since this bundle includes more than what would normally be added in a
release candidate cycle, please test well, if you have a chance.  The
bug fixes and security patches are standard, but the optimizations,
bindings updates, and a set of method name normalizations (previous
names remain and are marked deprecated) are out of usual RC scope, so
please pay close attention in these areas.

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we takes these steps to get back
on track.

CI packages are installed on the server.  I'll let Greg give any
progress if he'd like.

Troy