[sword-devel] OSISqToTick=false

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Wed May 24 19:59:58 MST 2017

Thank you for the correction, Troy. :-)
equivalent, but it works well enough only because punctuation isn't being generated from the <q> marker.

I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as a programmer on this planet who could correctly generate punctuation for every language and style from «<q>» markup. Nobody has that much knowledge of that many languages. Thus OSISqToTick should not only default to false, SWORD should probably just issue a warning and ignore the setting if it is set to anything else.