[sword-devel] Bug squishing, CSS etc

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed May 17 15:08:44 MST 2017

In the hope that we will get at some point a release, I have closed a
few long outstanding filter bugs, either by patching them or applying
provided patches or finding them resolved a long time ago.

The main outcome for frontend developers is that even more stuff
appears now in class attributes ready to be used in some form. The most
relevant probably and a long standing bugbear of mine is that it should
now be possible to distinguish between various types of notes - not
just xref notes but also all kinds of other ones. This of course needs
to find a way into frontends before it is visible.

There are a couple of filter bugs which are definitely beyond my ken.
Someone else needs to address them - e.g. API-196, very annoying, but
impossible for me to figure out. Also, and probably even more crucial
API-186.

Peter