[sword-devel] CrossWire Tracker status?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu May 11 05:14:10 MST 2017

Yes - that works. Thanks for the reminder, Peter.

>From the developers' wiki all the related links are via
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs

That still redirects to the disconnected URL.
https://www.crosswire.org/tracker

Maybe the links in the wiki need to have the URL updated?
Better still would be to simply update the redirect feature in our server.

i.e. So that http://www.crosswire.org/bugs => http://tracker.crosswire.org/

btw. Our tracker ought to be changed to HTTPS even for the login frame.
Currently the login is insecure, and then after login the protocol is still
HTTP.
This is a poor state of affairs in an age when hackers abound.

If we could do this properly for the wiki, then we should aim to have
similar security in the tracker.

Best regards,

David