[sword-devel] Main headings in my new Wycliffe module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 29 13:17:24 MST 2017

New discovery:

The *Wycliffe Bible* text on Wikisource already contained a few in-line note
items in these books:

* 2 Samuel
* Job
* Tobias

Unfortunately, the python script that I inherited did NOT properly convert
these to USFM note markup, but nor did it leave them totally intact in such
a way that the [Note: text. ] could be recognised as such.

The consequence is that there is a textual issue in the module because of
this fault.
Fortunately, it affected only 3 books, and only in a very small number of
locations.

I'm now working on improving the script. I've fixed this issue already, and
looking carefully at related matters before rebuilding the module

Best regards,

David