[sword-devel] Main headings in my new Wycliffe module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:41:49 MST 2017

There's a peculiar problem with the book titles in my new Wycliffe module.

In PocketSword, they don't display at all.
In Xiphos, they display as ordinary text rather than bold and larger font
size.
In xulsword, they display OK.

The OSIS is valid. Each book begins like this:

&lt;!-- rem - Converted from source text at
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_(Wycliffe) -->
<title level="1" type="main">Genesis</title>
<chapter sID="Gen.1" osisID="Gen.1"/>
<verse sID="Gen.1.1" osisID="Gen.1.1"/>In the bigynnyng God made of nouyt
heuene and erthe.
<verse eID="Gen.1.1"/>

Is there some hitherto undocumented aspect of SWORD that I've missed?

NB. I have not used a top level *bookGroup* div element, as according to our
wiki, this is not mandatory.

Best regards,

David