[sword-devel] Map Compatibility Suggestions

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:03:18 MST 2017

Removing the leading / breaks the images in J-SWORD based AndBible. I
haven't yet tried rage trailing / but I did try the Smith Bible atlas in BP
with no success. None of the maps work in BP, all worked in Xiphos &
AndBible during my tests.

I'm thinking it's a front end issue of some kind.

Thanks for the help.