[sword-devel] diatheke option filters e and n are implemented wrongly

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:33:58 MST 2017

OK, I've been tinkering more with *diatheke* and just found a bug in how
these two option filters act:

*-o e* should be Word *E*numerations
*-o n* should be Strongs *N*umbers

What actually happens with (say) output filter OSIS, is as follows:

*-o e* doesn't add anything
*-o n* adds Word E*n*umerations

This was with diatheke.exe version 4.7 as supplied with Xiphos 4.0.4 for
Windows.

Looks like somebody goofed in parsing the CL parameters and handled one of
them wrong and in effect masked the other.

If one of you can confirm the bug is real, I'll create an issue in the
tracker.

Best regards,

David