[sword-devel] How does the "diatheke" front end have search abilities? Is it using CLucene?

TS outofthecube at icloud.com
Wed Mar 1 15:08:40 MST 2017

Hi, my impression from the wiki page describing "diatheke" was that it's a CLI to the Sword engine. Due to recent mailing list discussion, it's occurred to me that I do not understand how it has search abilities due to CLucene (or ?) not being part of the core Sword engine. If diatheke was written to allow for it to be able to use CLucene or etc., that sorta makes sense to me, but I'm getting the impression from the discussion that maybe it's not using CLucene?

-TS

--Sent from phone--