[sword-devel] SWORD 1.8.0RC3

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 26 02:15:03 MST 2017

Fair point, but a change from one to the other may be preferable for philosophical reasons, but practically I - and others - need to be able as users to make a determination what we want to accept and what not, instead of being forced into one direction. And, as tool writer and user (not frontend writer) I need to be able to override such things mechanically, i.e. without further user interaction.