[sword-devel] Strong's referance's

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 25 14:33:48 MST 2017

Hi Peter,

The KJV is based upon the TR with Scrivener’s variations as provided by Maurice Robinson. Likewise for the Strong’s numbers for the NT. The tagging was done by CrossWire volunteers. If you have particular verses where you see the problem, I’d be glad to check, analyze and give you a detailed answer on a verse by verse basis.

In Him,
	DM Smith