[sword-devel] Module upload: Bela

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 24 11:04:57 MST 2017

Peter knows that I was involved in some of the earlier activity on this
module.
It was I who established our initial communications with Dr. Alesya
Semukha-Greenberg.

Must be more complicated than that.

On 2014-11-28 I had archived Bela.zip which I just re-examined.

This was version 1.2 dated 2014-11-28 and includes these lines:

Version=1.2
History_1.2=Fixed placement of Psalm titles. Fixed remaining Selah in
Psalms. Removed 12 spurious q2 element artefacts. (2014-11-28)
History_1.1=Module rebuilt to eliminate Error reading ulBuffNum (2014-11-28)
History_1.0.2=Added trailing '/' in .conf (2012-07-12)
History_1.0.1=Corrected About and Copyright data (2009-12-22)
History_1.0=First release

Now of course, this may have been something that either I or Peter worked on
back then.

We therefore need to revisit our emails from that period to determine just
what the status was in 2014.

I was really quite surprised to see a new release of the Bela module, as
it's been a long time since Peter and I discussed the module.

Best regards,

David