[sword-devel] Module upload: Bela

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 24 10:46:31 MST 2017

I was incorrect in my earlier observation.

Now I see why Bela didn't get listed under Updates in the Xiphos module
manager.

The newly available Bela version is 1.1
This surely must be incorrect because version 1.5 was released with
SwordVersionDate=2012-07-12

Why this backward step in version number?

My installed copy from 2012 has these lines in bela.conf

Version=1.5
History_1.5=General cleanup of module from same source as previous
History_1.0.2=Added trailing '/' in .conf (2012-07-12)
History_1.0.1=Corrected About and Copyright data (2009-12-22)
History_1.0=First release

Best regards,

David