[sword-devel] Module upload: Tausug

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.STONEHAM.ma.us
Sat Jun 17 05:10:09 MST 2017

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 03:55:02AM -0700, David Haslam wrote:
> tausug.conf has these minor issues:
>
> Duplicate keys.
>
> Scope=NTOnly
> Scope=Mat-Rev
>

> This is missing: (required for Versification=NRSV)
>
> MinimumVersion=1.6.0
>
> This key has no language name:
> LCSH=Bible..N.T.

Just out of curiosity, I'm trying to figure out where is the repo
to which all these texts are being uploaded? (I seem to recall that
the first upload notice gave that info, but I don't think I kept it,
and now I would like to go look at 'em.

thanks inadvance!

Fred