[sword-devel] Linux Module Development

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:27:31 MST 2017

Could you please be more specific, brother?

>From the wiki all I could find was a short statement along the lines of
"obviously dev tools cone with xiphos"
Otherwise I've only find reference to Windows tools.

Could you please post a link to the answer, or tell me that it's
impossible, or something a little more than  "look at the wiki?" I've
searched but not found.

Thank you so much.
Blessings,
Matt