[sword-devel] Release Wrapup

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Mon Jan 23 13:30:36 MST 2017

Please find attached a patch against current svn which updates the French translation.

This patch, result of a collective effort, updates the current French locale and adds
new translations for LXX, Vulgate, Ethiopian Orthodox and other canons.

Many thanks to Yvand and Cyrille for their help in this translation.

Already sent before, but still not merged in current svn.

Dominique
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>