[sword-devel] Interlinear modules?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 13 05:11:08 MST 2017

There was some discussion way back in time about this. See

https://crosswire.org/wiki/Whiteboard/Virtual_Modules#Interlinear_Virtual_Module

Bringing this back to the table is prompted by having been alerted to the
existence of Dave Bauscher's Aramaic / English Interlinear NT at
http://aramaicnt.com/

Just added this "wish" to our wiki page:
https://crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Requests#Aramaic_NT_Translations

It seem that we never really came through with a solution to support a
genuine interlinear Bible module.

i.e. If the copyright owner or translator makes that a requirement for a
distribution license.

Is it too late to put this back on the wish list for the SWORD engine?

Best regards,

David