[sword-devel] diatheke search type default ?

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 28 04:35:47 MST 2017

There are two ways of looking at this - a programme bug or a documentation bug.

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017 um 07:17 Uhr
> Von: "David Haslam" <dfhmch at googlemail.com>

> So there's no sense in which "phrase" as a search type is (default), is
> there?

There is probably only in the sense that phrase search will work when there is no index and functions as default on all GUI programmes. I think someone had their thoughts in a twist when this was written.

I will look at it and fix it in one way or another.

Peter