[sword-devel] Subversion

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 26 11:24:19 MST 2017

We’ve fully mitigated it. We have a very small number of people who can commit changes. One of them would have to commit two documents that have the same SHA1. That SHA1 is used as the unique key of the document on the assumption that no two documents would ever have the same unique key. That would confuse the software.

Not going to happen.

In Him,
	DM