[sword-devel] Module Submission

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Feb 23 16:57:15 MST 2017

On 02/23/2017 04:27 PM, Matt Zabojnik wrote:

> Any feedback on this? I see several of y'all have downloaded. Is this
> thing Go for launch?

It's fine, but as you said, you just replaced the images with higher-def
versions - the bdt, dat, and idx content is identical and the .conf diff
is only 3 lines, enough to identify a distinct module.  My preference
would be to do just that (replace images) in SmithBibleAtlas, bump its
version stamp, and not introduce a new module name having no genuinely
distinct content.