[sword-devel] CrossWire Beta | Updates | English | (Easton, Smith, StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew) ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:13:17 MST 2017

But with the difference that Greg took it upon himself to be the NASB
custodian when a certain coder went AWOL.

Notwithstanding, it should be feasible to compare each of the four beta
modules with the one it's intended to replace.

And I suppose, we could enlist help from the experts at Tyndale House (STEP
Bible).

David